Amy is going to be so proud of me. I am finally blogging again. The saddest part is that I got a really cool new camera for Christmas, but somehow I still have trouble getting it all done...the kids had a blast playing outside this weekend with all the new snow, and Matt got me flowers for Valentines! What a man. They are gorgeous, too...I take back all my nasty "no flowers, they are too expensive" comments. In case you are wondering, Isaak has dirt or something on his nose in the above photo...I was trying to get a picture of him coming in with all his snow gear on, but he was too fast for me...by the time I got the camera out he was undressed and ready for some hot chocolate. That kid loves hot chocolate.
My National Champion
1 month ago




2 comments:
Good job, Jess! Cute pics and pretty flowers.
Hey did Matt get those roses at Costco with Dave? I loved your nasty comment because I have been known to use that a time or two myself. I love my roses what was I thinking!
Post a Comment