Monday, March 23, 2009

baby Gracie gets blessed

Savannah and I jumped in an airplane and flew to Queen Creek to see Brig, Lisa and Gracie. We went with mom, Ty, Amy and Libby. Dad and Dave drove...we attempted a cool sibling photo like the one we did at Steiner a few years ago, but didn't have a lot of luck getting one with all of us looking decent. I dare say, the older we get the harder it will be!! :)
Look at that cute Gracie! Oh, she was a snuggle bug! I could have snuggled that baby all weekend long and brought her home too. She is darling. and TINY. I think that was my favorite part, none of my babies were as tiny as Gracie. Savannah and Libs were smitten.



While we were packing Savannah brought me two critical items to make sure I put in our bag. An atlas and her chinese fan (WHEW, had we left those home we would have been up a creek!!)




The girls got in their swimsuits first thing. Brig and Lisa were laughing at us because it is still "cool" in Arizona, but we considered it a HEAT WAVE!





Happy smiles on our last day in AZ...top five for the weekend:
5. Dad's new dog purchased in AZ, Patch
4. Going on walks in the cactus patch with Savannah (my awesome little hiker) and the crew
3. Going to the comedy club (so fun to hang with Ame and my bros)
2. going to garage sales (making Dad drive...heh heh heh)
1. LOVING baby Gracie!




4 comments:

Jessica Draper said...

So I have to leave a similar comment to yours back in Jan. I can't believe how your sibs have grown! I didn't even recognize Ty. I can see Brig and Dave but Ty was so young when I last saw him. Crazy! I think it's a good picture. Family fun!

KIM said...

fun! Savanah is beautiful! Hope you kitchen is coming along good! We'll do lunch soon :)

Binary said...

Come back soon! I need someone to dance with...

T said...

Love the picture of you and Savannah! She is so grown up, and so gorgeous! You both look fabulous!