Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THE SNOW







OK, I am nerd. I am definitely still trying to figure this out, because this should have been part of the other post. Anyway, these were the actual outside shots. We probably got 8 inches this weekend, easy. It's snowing again this morning. It won't hurt my feelings when we see a little sun and some green grass! All those years in St. George have warped my thinking patterns...

3 comments:

T said...

Yay!! So glad you are blogging! I was so excited to get your Christmas card in the mail and see all those cute cute kids that we miss. Can I put a link to your blog on mine? Glad you guys are loving life. All the kiddos look so grown up. What cutie pies! Lucky ducks to have snow to play in! I will be checking back often.

Trisha said...

Well it is about time my friend that you have started blogging! How are we to arrange marriages if I can't blog stock you! Love the pix and miss your family! Thanks again for the fun date night...it was so fun to see you guys again.

jess and seth said...

Hey Jess--thanks so much for sending me the link! Your kids have GROWN SO MUCH!!!!! I can't believe it. I still miss them. And Kathie & I miss walking with you in the mornings--especially Kathie, because I think I'm a bit of a boring walking buddy. I'm glad you guys are enjoying life in the snow.